Staff Payday Lottery
Rules of Play
- Participants must be permanent, or casual St. Joseph’s employee’s or Glacier View Lodge employee’s on St. Joseph’s payroll over the age of 19.
- Each pay period, lotto participants names are provided to the Comox Valley Healthcare Foundation by St. Joseph’s Records & Benefits Payroll Deductions Report. Only participants whose names show a deduction will be eligible for the draw.
- Once the Comox Valley Healthcare Foundation has confirmed your eligibility, please keep a copy of this form for your records.
- You are responsible for keeping your contact information up to date. Please advise us of any changes.
- Winners are required to pick-up their cheque in person at the Comox Valley Healthcare Foundation office, and must present their St. Joseph’s photo identification.
- Please note that a tax receipt will not be issued for the cumulative value of your bi-weekly payroll deductions.
- Completed application forms to be dropped off at the Comox Valley Healthcare Foundation office in front Lobby of Hospital or the payroll department.
- Payroll deductions will start the first available pay period after a completed application is received. A maximum of $20.00 can be deducted from any one employee per pay period for the Staff Payday Lotto.
- Termination from Lotto upon written request or termination of employment. Upon elective termination from the Lotto, there will be a 3 month waiting period before becoming eligible to rejoin the Payroll Lotto.
- Allows the Licensees to use, reproduce and/or publish in any related publicity, his/her name, photograph, image, likeness, biographical information, any statements made regarding a prize, place of residence, and/or voice for advertising and promotional purposes in perpetuity and in any manner and in any medium (including the Inter-net), without any compensation or further attribution or notification.
April 2019 to March 2020
Sign Up for the Lotto
All fields are required.