How your gratitude can give back…
The Grateful Patient Program provides patients and their families with an opportunity to show gratitude to those who played a special role in the care they received at the Comox Valley campus of the North Island Hospital.
Gifts received through this program will not only recognize the special caregiver or care team, but also help to support the purchase of new medical equipment and patient comfort initiatives that benefit thousands of local patients and their families.
Whether you choose to recognize a special doctor, nurse, an entire department or a clinical program that has impacted your health, your donation is a meaningful opportunity to say “thank you”.
From Glenda Kinney, patient...
“The Rehabilitation staff were totally committed to my rehabilitation. They are a quiet and humble group of individuals who are passionate about their profession and the wellbeing of their clients. They are unsung heroes!”
How the Grateful Patient Program works:
- On receipt of your gift, the Comox Valley Healthcare Foundation (CVHF) will send a card to the healthcare professional(s) you wish to honour.
- Your honouree(s) at the hospital will be acknowledged for this special recognition, and will also receive a Grateful Patient lapel pin to wear with pride.
- You will receive a charitable tax receipt along with our thanks.
How to Donate:
To make a Grate Patient donation, please call us at (250) 890-3046 and we’ll make arrangements.
- All gifts over $50 will receive a tax receipt.
- CVHF does not sell, trade or rent our donors’ personal information.
- Information provided to us is solely used to track giving history and to process charitable tax receipts.
- From time to time we may send information to our donors about CVHF, our fundraising efforts, updates and more. If you do not wish to receive this information, please call us at (250) 890-3736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.