June 1st at Crown Isle
Over the past 20 years $365,000 was raised to upgrade equipment in almost every department at St. Joseph’s General Hospital.
We need your help…
With an aging demographic and an increased population the need for services in the area of Rehabilitation Services is growing and new equipment is needed to keep up with the demand. Motorized parallel bars and specialty wheelchairs will provide the support needed to assist stroke and knee/ hip replacement patients through the rehabilitation stages.
The golf committee recognizes the increase in demand for these services in our community and we need your help. Everyone in the community needs the services of the Hospital and we hope you and your friend’s business associates etc. understand the need and could help too.
Ways to Help
– New hole sponsors $600.00 price includes 1 golfer
– Provide gift certificates $25.00 denominations
– Donate wine for the wall of wine and auction
– Organize a foursome
Would you be willing to support any of the areas above? If so, please contact Lynn Dashkewytch @ (250) 331-5957 or email@example.com. Any areas would be greatly appreciated and your name would be recognized with the donation at the event.
The benefits for you:
– high visibility with promotional advertising – signage, giveaways on the hole media etc.
– the chance to advertise your business through the silent auction and door prize donation
– the opportunity to network and mingle with many other business owners
– relationship building with many other community partners and health care providers
– you can make a difference and have fun – what a great combination!
Together we can help meet the growing healthcare needs in our community! Thanks for your support.